The Home Of European Paintball

Name and Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Ok brought this kit deal off jameJDdavis 2 weeks ago today, travelled all the way upto south mimms services in bloody rush hour to collect and pay cash for it.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116904

Now my problem is this, when i meet up with him a few things were missing like the standard etek2 frame , manual and starframe manual.

He said he couldn't locate them at the time and assured me that as soon as he did he would forward them on, i text him the next day and he said he had found them in some old shoe box and would send them off on the monday as he was busy moving out of mummy's house and into his first flat. AHHHHH BLESS HIS COTTON SOCKS.

I have sent a few txt to this guy about this and still upto this point have not recieved the so called items, and he now just ignores any texts sent.

My patients are now wearing thin , and hate the thought of resulting to calling him and telling him to sort it or imma gonna blah blah blah , i think you get my drift.

Its simple i want what i have payed for and don't want excuses when i put myself out to travel and meet this idiot and he can't be assed to send the remaining stuff.

All possitive advise welcome

I HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER ..

CARL

APPARENTLY PLAYED @ TOWER PAINTBALL

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Im sorry, "Down to us"...

you have his phone number so use it ,we aren't a collection agency for every dodgy transaction that happens on this forum .But feel free to let us know how you get on.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Indeed, you were the one who handed the cash over face to face. If you weren't happy you shouldn't have parted with it.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Lol Robbo ( you are deffo turning into a BON ).

Keep the great advise coming guys..

Yet everything they post is entirely true. They are not a personal colleciton service, nor do you pay them to do so. It also states paintballer is not responsible for any transactions that go on here.

If your so inclined, call the cops. You paid in cash not paypal, your mistake not "ours". You saw the items were missing when you brought it but you handed over the cash anyway.

If anything if i were mod and you came on with that attitude id tell you to fix it yourself. You got yourself in the situation by being stupid, you can get yourself out of it.

I mean, you dont go buy a car in cash if it states it has 4 wheels, and is propped up on bricks do you.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
yawn

lol more yawns on the way, i wasn't asking for the mods to sort the fecking problem.. simple advise was called for not sarcastic chit chat.

Mods do what you do best , simply delete thread and i will sort it in my own way..

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Carl,

I feel sorry for you mate cause I know how much time and care you spend in sorting your sales, and how prompt you are at paying when you buy, but yes the mods are right... you saw he never had everything yet you trusted a fellow baller.

Try Kat, she knows him and maybe able to get a better response on your behalf. I know how you like everyone to post as fast as you would yourself but you have to bear in mind in this society not everyone is efficient mate.

Hope it all gets sorted for you and well done with the name and shame, a few people could learn by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.