Named and Shamed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
I think you should shut the f**k up and concernstrate on your own game, the way you are all talking, its like you have won everything, you don't cheat and you have never had a go at a marshal. The forums don't run NK I do. So anyone wishing to discuss my team please do not hesitate to call me. Sensitive kids need not call, I don't deal with sensitive kids.

Dave Stewart
NOTORIOUS KIDZ COACH

07971 375930
Owned :)

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
Sunday

Ok for my 2 pence worth, we thought that the Kidz could be our hardest game and a good game at that. Dave turn the team round, Ive seen the training youve done and your dedication, just get them to focus on the game not being bad boys.
These are my own views and not meant to be taken as an attack on any one personally, play the game to win and enjoy it.:rolleyes:

benvoller6189

Mar 18, 2007
www.samuraipaintball.com
Guys

To be honest I think this thread should be deleted, I hate paintball politics and dont like getting involved. My only concern is these forums are completely open to public, this means people new to paintball and possibly people who havent even played tournament paintball are free to read through them, what sort of message is this sending out about out sport!?!?!?!?!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Yeah, are you ?? fine if you are whatever, just interested to know if thats your opinion of us
Not at all, knowing you Leigh i wouldn't be surprised you big git!! ;)

My point was that at the time of Robbos ownership, he was very publicly vocal about the non cheating policy, particularly with reference to designer gun cheats.

I am and always have been a Nexus fan, and I am not so naiive as to think it doesn't happen, but there is a vast difference between "losing" the odd hit, and having a velocity ramping marker.

And you never sorted me with the Mojo at toulouse either.........

I think you play fair, and you play well. Anyone i have spoken to from the Nexus squad at any time has been more than personable and friendly. You guys helped me out with something for a birthday present a couple of years ago and I never will forget it.

Ant UK Ref

Apr 4, 2007
Manchester, England
FFS people, no I wasn't there and yes I have reffed the Notorious Kidz before, Euro 5 man, Ashford last year. From my experiences of them they are a team of good young teenagers who have got a LOT of raw talent, bags of enthusiasm and generate a fair bit of attention, some good and some bad. But as Mikey has posted (feck I hate agreeing with him:D), who has not cheated or bent the rules, pushed the grey area or whatever. And who is man enough to own up to it.

Rules in sports have been "broken" since man realised he had a competitive streak, and they will continue to do so for as long as the concept of sport exists.

Move on..

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
*IT WAS 2!!! But still Non Acceptable and will be dealt with in house Sorry JC!

*How many 3-4-1's did they get for this????? If none are you having ago at the marshalling - becuase it was blatant :confused:

*NK only had seven players and me, are you saying I was coaching, think deep and hard before you answer this, becuase i know it didn't happen - 5 seconds out of the entire day did a marshall tell the banned player not to stand by the netting and WENDY told that marshall to watch the game.

*when the player got banned wasn't actually in the deadbox, so technically not true, but one again this will be dealt with too, but can you stop making it sound like it was happening all day please.
as i said, it wasnt all on one game, nor was it on every game. i saw J gettin drilled, when asked after, Mr Randon, who was stood next to him, said it was at least three, but seeing as he was getting shot as well, he MAY have been wrong, either way, it was PLANNED, and not one of your team put a stop to it.

not sure about how many 3-4-1's occurred to be honest, as they were on the other side of the field.

it was your banned player that was coaching, im not sure of his name, but there were several witnesses that saw it, not gunna name them, but a team that tipped me off before the game. if they wanna come forward, then its their choice

either way, its a dead player shooting whilst walking off the field, argue where he was, by all means, but its about as sporting as an asthmatic ant withe heavy shopping.

again, i never said each offense was happening all day, some only happened once, some quite consistently. quite unlike their winning streak on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.