Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NDZ v2 bolt kit for mini

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
The problem is is you can get this new bolt to work with one of the springs, but you end up sacrificing something in exchange for slightly lower pressure depending on the settings you use. Efficiency for example.

The gun was designed with the stock bolt, and the spring strength in mind. If you go changing this around, good luck with having a working mini.

What would you like the new bolt to do to your gun? What is it you are wanting it to do?

WILSON

Im old greg
Jun 30, 2008
Rossendale
www.nobattlepack.com
Hi bolter. I want to be able to run at a low psi so it reduces breaks on tourniment grade paint. I just cant get the dwell setting`s worked out as for 180-200psi its 28 default and then NDZ say for 150psi use 5 dwell and for 130psi use 15 dwell and then use the velocity to get the correct fps.
Can the incorrect dwell setting damage the gun??

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Woah steady on there!

Ok so your mini breaks paint? A new bolt isnt going to make any difference if your settings are wrong. Ive sent you some settings before havent I?

G

Gassy

Woah steady on there!

Ok so your mini breaks paint? A new bolt isnt going to make any difference if your settings are wrong. Ive sent you some settings before havent I?

If they are the same ones you sent me Bolter they work mint.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
If they are the same ones you sent me Bolter they work mint.
Ive spoken with WILSON before about his mini, not sure if he even does what I suggest.

Only other solution if he is using the settings, is he has a very small bore barrel or his hopper is on the highest speed. Or both.

WILSON

Im old greg
Jun 30, 2008
Rossendale
www.nobattlepack.com
I do use the settings you gave me and they work fine its only when i use this torniment grade paint it breaks and it can do it on the 1st shot i think its just the paint having a weak shell so i thought by using less psi i can solve this problem. Dont get me wrong the settings you gave me work fine on most of the paint i use and i have hardley any breaks anymore its just when i use that paint. I guess i should try some other paint but i have 4 box`s of the stuff lol

G

Gassy

it might just be a crap batch of paint and there is nothing wrong with your marker.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I do use the settings you gave me and they work fine its only when i use this torniment grade paint it breaks and it can do it on the 1st shot i think its just the paint having a weak shell so i thought by using less psi i can solve this problem. Dont get me wrong the settings you gave me work fine on most of the paint i use and i have hardley any breaks anymore its just when i use that paint. I guess i should try some other paint but i have 4 box`s of the stuff lol
Well I hope it is just the paint mate. All I will say is, beware of upgrades, sometimes they shouldnt be called upgrades at all.