Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Never, ever, get called out again!

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Did "The man in white suit" go in the puddle that the man in the white shoes went in?

Robin Mackay

Jan 26, 2012
Hmm this genuinely looks amazing, plan of action would be to first create a massive slip n slide and coat yourself to see just how fast you can go (or break something) then sensible uses haha. Although coating the inside or a barrel would be interesting as breakages wouldn't be much of a problem then...

Ruffell

Just a noob
Jan 5, 2012
Essex
Surely coating the inside of the barrel would mess with the accuracy of your gat? But wow, I'd be pretty annoyed if someone was using this against me on the field! :D

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Surely coating the inside of the barrel would mess with the accuracy of your gat? But wow, I'd be pretty annoyed if someone was using this against me on the field! :D
How so?

Last I checked wet paint swelled. So to affect accuracy they would have to be wet (to be repelled by the neverwet) but if they were wet... they wouldn't even go into the breach.

Ruffell

Just a noob
Jan 5, 2012
Essex
How so? Last I checked wet paint swelled. So to affect accuracy they would have to be wet (to be repelled by the neverwet) but if they were wet... they wouldn't even go into the breach.
Like when you have oil and grease and dirt generally inside the barrel, it can cause spin on the ball and make it swerve unnecessarily. Just thinking that perhaps the neverwet could possibly do the same if it wasn't a very even coating.

Reactions: Superted

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Being a spray it should make it an even coating. But I imagine you'd have to do a very quick blast.

Personally I'd do a test as well anyway, by spraying a tray or something and rolling a few paintballs round in it to see if they slid or rolled.

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
Last edited: