Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New 15bps ramping rule

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
I was just wondering what the ratio split was, those for and those against the introduction of this rule.

Personally Im against it........views ???

p.s Mods can we get like a vote up on this?

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
hmmmm, we'll have to have a think on that. It's kinda parochial as thus far it only affects the PA series in the UK.

Care (or anyone else for that matter) to define a clearer question, and we'll consider it.

Note; the fun police will also consider any bribes to rig the poll results (either way of course). ;)

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Does it not really have a knock on effect to any UK tourney running with the PA rulebook though Glen? :)

So in reality it will be the majority of UK ball that changes. The only tourney not adopting this rule set is the D7s' isn't it?

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Ideally, I would like to see everything stay the same, only better.

I am mostly for but slightly against the idea. Oh, not the rule change--having a poll about the proposed rule change.

C'mon, Glen, gives the people what they want. (And by "people" lest there be any confusion, I'm referring to forum members.)

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Are double chocolate chip cookies the best? Or is the classic single chip better? Taking into consideration dunkability and durability if soggy.

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Originally posted by stongle
Dave, Smartass. ;)

Seriously, bit UK only, but we'd consider a Poll if the question is worded in a sensible manner....
Ok so how about this?

Do you think that legal ramping/bouncing modes in tournaments are..

1/ The only way forward against designer gun cheats?

2/ Just a way for slow ass fingers to keep pace with those who have the skills?

3/ Dangerous due to the increased risk of accidents?

4/ A way to make the game more exciting to watch?

Well there's my 2p's worth, next....

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
What is your opinion of the proposed new rule of 15 balls per second capped rate of fire, and the allowance of 'ramping' features on markers by the PA league whom wish to have this approved by the home office?

1. I dislike the rule.

2. I like the new rule.

3. I dislike it but can see no other feasible option. (My opinion :p)

4. I dislike it and have another solution (post below).