Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new barrel

PeachyBerien

Sep 15, 2002
Dunstable
Visit site
ive been playing paintball for a vew mounths now.

And i would like to get a new barrel for my gun i have a tipp 98 custom.

so many people tell me to ditch the gun butt i will not so no responses on this please.:D

so im need a new barrel can some recomend me a good accurate barrel butt not a flatline please.

Thanks david.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by PeachyBerien
ive been playing paintball for a vew mounths now.

And i would like to get a new barrel for my gun i have a tipp 98 custom.

so many people tell me to ditch the gun butt i will not so no responses on this please.:D

so im need a new barrel can some recomend me a good accurate barrel butt not a flatline please.

Thanks david.
Freak set, every barrel you'll ever need PLUS if you do upgrade..... sorry, change your marker at a later date you'll only have to buy a new back piece!

Paul.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
if your on an even lower budget the infinity series barrels for them are actually quite good. I have had the pleasure of using them and they are very nice.

to buy: WDP - 0121 327 3961 ask for some sales rep :D

on another note: sonic when did you get your cocker? i remember you telling me it wouldn't be till christmas or did you tell me last year? <---edit: e-mail me as i don't want to hijack thread :D

your mom

wears army boots
i've got a model 98 custom, too. freaks r really expensive, and ur better off with a flatline. i finally got to try one out this weekend on another guys gun and it's a dream. expensive, but really good once you do it right. if it's too much moolah try maybe a... dye excel its 14" and pretty good too, from what my eyes and ears tell me.

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
But aren't the "8-in-1" Freak barrels just different bores?

For someone like me that just uses standard paint - no bells, no whistles, just balls - I'd rather just get a <£40 barrel for the time being.

I don't plan on keeping my Tippmann 98 for the duration, so investing in something like a Flatline isn't for me.
I would like to be able to take something over to my next marker, so maybe if anyone's selling a Freak front in a standard bore...

What's the general opinion on 32Degs. barrels?

12 or 14 for a Tippmann back-mid player?