Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New bottle tester

Aarron.

Moo, I'm a Pig.
Jan 26, 2010
United Kingdom, Manchester
I went on the site and couldn't find the £17.00 price, but I trust you as because you say you have spoke to them and going of what I imagine it would be full size dive tanks the prices on their internet page, but yea ill give them a ring and find out everything, thanks for that buddy cheapest one I could find was £30

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
some thing to think about here guys, do you see your local dive shop at a paintball event ? i suspect the answer to be no. they have little or no experience with our bottles. so get your bottle sorted with the guys that service our sport :cool:

http://www.hpac.co.uk/

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
I went on the site and couldn't find the £17.00 price, but I trust you as because you say you have spoke to them and going of what I imagine it would be full size dive tanks the prices on their internet page, but yea ill give them a ring and find out everything, thanks for that buddy cheapest one I could find was £30
£30 is a good price,£17 is better but add shipping x 2.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
i have used them to test my dive tank before, good price and speedy service, but i agree with lump, use hpac for fiber wraps.

R4v3N

EGO 09 FIRE.
Aug 3, 2007
warminster wiltshire
i have had my bottle back, tested and stamped with periodic inspection and next test date, that is a 4500 fibre wrap 1.1 all sorted, but if not sure go with h-pac.