Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Dye DAM

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
That UKPSF statment is about 15 years out of date. It still lables assisted fire mode as 'turbo'... which is what ramping was originally referred to back in the late 90's. The whole issue of ROF and paintball markers is a huge can of worms. How about R/T or assisted fire modes on mechanical guns - such as Tippmans or Mags, which can hit 15-20bps without any kind of electronic assistance.
I thought it must still be relevant as it is a recent post on their facebook page?

I apologize for any miss information :(

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
Tryed the DAM today, honestly, I like it.

He says it will be costing less than a DM12,

So we looking at £600? I don't know going price of em'

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
I had a fondle at Timewars. It's a lovely piece of kit. Really is. Feels solid and very pointy.

It's gonna be pricy though.......As in more than £600.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
FS rounds are only for the hardcore scenario only guys who want to be snipers but wouldn't cut it in the military because they are scared to be left alone miles away from anyone in Afghanistan.

Max capacity on any marker for FS rounds? 20?

Ordinary gravity fed hopper gives you 180 ish balls, I'll take quantity any day of the week thanks.
Seen a home brew mod on a 3d printer to allow first strikes in a q-loader, it got about 90 in it, but that's alot of money in first strikes.

Personally I like the idea of mag fed markers, sure they aren't going to be practical but any hit you get will be more satisifying. I've seen tests showing first strikes are more accurate and such but you need the barrel that fits the fins to spin them really.