Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Empire E-Vents

jonboyyow

Obsessive Compulsive
May 16, 2009
Chorley
I have recently bought a brand new pair of Carbon E-Vents, they have arrived minus the clear single pane lense as which I thought they came with when new. ( I already own a pair of yellow ones which came with Thermal and Clear Lenses).
I have contacted the seller regarding this and he has responded by telling me that there was a mass recall on the clear lense and they are no longer sold with them.
Could someone please confirm that this is correct.

Thanks

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
I have recently bought a brand new pair of Carbon E-Vents, they have arrived minus the clear single pane lense as which I thought they came with when new. ( I already own a pair of yellow ones which came with Thermal and Clear Lenses).
I have contacted the seller regarding this and he has responded by telling me that there was a mass recall on the clear lense and they are no longer sold with them.
Could someone please confirm that this is correct.

Thanks
I don't know about being recalled , but they certainly aren't supplied with events now..

They we a crap spare lense, and to be honest i wouldn't be worrying about them, as after a little time to protective cover on them just cracks up..

Hope that helps :)

knuckles

monkey appreciation week?
Mar 5, 2009
That lense is terrible. I have three mates that got the recalled batch, and all three cracked/flaked within a few days.

sgt_suicide

Sep 19, 2009
wolverhampton
i had an issue with cracking on the clear lense too, but if you soak them in lense cleaner and give them a good wipe they come out o.k,i think the stuff on them is to prevent fogging, using mine on occasions. i have still saw the clear ones for sale seperatly though.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Events

new events masks suck, feel good, fit good, look good, lense was gone within one hour of play, dump em....Bluey