Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Forum? love it or hate it?

D

duffistuta

Gadget said:
Oh and while on the topic of 'hates' - prices in dollars? Oh dearie me - I know the management are desperate to have this seen as the premier paintball forum for all the yanks, :D
Not 'seen as', but to be.

Not just Yanks, but everyone.

World domination is our stated aim, and prices in dollars made sense when about 65% of forum members and 70% of newsletter subscribers are American.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
duffistuta said:

World domination is our stated aim, and prices in dollars made sense when about 65% of forum members and 70% of newsletter subscribers are American.
PB****** - Posts: 19,521,630 Threads: 1,375,249 Members: 231,356
P8ntballer - Posts: 582,997 Threads: 57,030 Members: 11,713

What the hell are you sniffing Duffi :rolleyes: - you guys may run a world class mag
but the biggest turnoffs for the Yanks is that this forum is full of Brits and what do we know about paintball.
Chances of you getting this forum upto the level of the other is a remote as me joining TFP :p

D

duffistuta

Dark Warrior said:
PB****** - Posts: 19,521,630 Threads: 1,375,249 Members: 231,356
P8ntballer - Posts: 582,997 Threads: 57,030 Members: 11,713

What the hell are you sniffing Duffi :rolleyes: - you guys may run a world class mag
but the biggest turnoffs for the Yanks is that this forum is full of Brits and what do we know about paintball.
Chances of you getting this forum upto the level of the other is a remote as me joining TFP :p
I said 'stated aim', not 'short term goal'.

If we took that attitude we would never have bothered to launch PGi in the States 7 years ago.

We are playing the long game.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
duffistuta said:

I see you apparently joined forum same ime as I did but how long has this forum been going?

D

duffistuta

Honestly can't remember when the very first version of this board went online...a long time ago. It wasn't VBulletin either, it was one long list like Warpig was (and possibly still is). Maybe 98? Robbo would know, he created our first site.

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
I remember the first site, It was so old skool we actually had to send letters in by mail, and then they were entered on to a big chalk-board at PGI. We would drive down at the weekends to see how the conversation was coming along, and then start penning our next 'thread'.
Thats why they are called 'boards' today.
Not a lot of people know that....