Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Gun

Husky1130

Apr 11, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
OK, I am looking for a NEW gun. Lets say the price is $300. No more. I am looking for suggestions. Again I want the gun to be durable as well as not rip much balls. If you don't mind I hope you would go to the smallest detail if you are interested in helping. I just want suggestions as all. Just describe the whole package and how much it is. Also where I can find it. If it is a non-american based gun then I hope you will give me the exact name or website on which it is located. Thank you very much for any help possible.

Justin Ishmael

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
My recommendation to you is as follows:

Tippmann 98 --$125
Revolution hopper -- around $40
Custom Products barrel -- $50
PMI Pure Energy 48/3000 -- $65
JT Spectra or V-force -- look around.

That's new prices...used you should be able to find a comparable setup for a bit less, obviously. I would avoid co2 for many reasons...it's just easier and better to go with nitrogen. Tippmann is without a doubt the most solidly built entry level gun in existance and has been for over 10 years. Don't settle for less. Don't buy generic.

Cyberbob13

Apr 14, 2002
Earth
www.rockerbob.com
I have shot the M98 ($125), and own a JT excellerator 3.0 (cuz I got a package deal that was far better than the M98's deal). They are both in your price range, and are both are very good guns. The 3.0 might have a few glitches that still need to be worked out, but the shop I go to will repair it for free if it isn't my fault. Try shooting a few, and see what you like. Don't just byt the cheapest, cuz they are worth what you pay for them.

Billteamdirt

Apr 15, 2002
Not sure never been there
Visit site
K.O. is right about that...that's probably the best kit out you can get for the price, but certainly try out as many of them as you are able before you commit to buying otherwise you might end up with somehting that works well but doesn't feel comfortable to shoot...

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Uh wrong. Nitro is for EVERYONE. "Pro players"...geez, how cliche, naive, class envious (put another way, stupid and complaining) and misleading. There is no reason whatsoever to go with co2. It causes more trouble than it's worth and you go through enough orings, seals, hot shots, etc. worth of problems where the extra few bucks up front for even the most modest of a nitrogen systems is simply a smart investment in your better enjoyment of the game, which is why you're out there anyway, right?

KCJones228

Tiki Beer God
Aug 20, 2001
Albany NY
Visit site
If you do decide to buy second hand, I suggest you buy from a paintball shop, or at least from someone who will allow you to inspect the gun first.

I bought a second-hand Cocker off of EBay, and thought I got a great deal. Well there is a reason for such low prices sometimes, The gun was all f*#ked up.

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
I agree you really need to look, inspect and preferably fire a second hand marker before you buy......

Even better is to take someone whos knows about the marker you are looking at, so they can inspect it... but at the end of the day you need to be happy shooting it....