Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Team on the block

Tiggr

Mar 11, 2003
BRUM`
Visit site
there is a new team on the block, TEAM LAVA has arrived and will shortly be storming the tournament scene, we are here to prove that good team work and communication is any match for the win by fire power methord used by many teams today, The team will be fitted out with lower range electro markers and will hopefully be coming to a tourny near you soon!!!

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Good luck to ya mate, although Im sure you'll find that shooting alot of paint is a large part of modern paintball. With smaller tournament fields, suppressing the opposition to stop them looking, moving and taking the 50's is key.

It's good to see lots of new teams coming onto the circuit. Best of luck to ya!

Tommy

Tiggr

Mar 11, 2003
BRUM`
Visit site
Men

No one mentiond not shootin a lot of paint!! thanx for the support, im glad some one is promoting new teams to enter the circuit, i dont suppose you know any companies that are offrering a good sponsorship deal, the one i have at the mo is AGI and it ant that good

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Men

Originally posted by Tiggr
dont suppose you know any companies that are offrering a good sponsorship deal, the one i have at the mo is AGI and it ant that good
Doh, not the best advertising for your sponsor there buddy!

Good luck though mate, bet you buy a fast electro in no time!

(i did)

:)

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
New Team

Good luck mate, the hardest part is making it through the first couple of tournies where you often get a pasting. ( well we did anyway !
:eek: )

Don't worry about the guns, anything reliable and fast will be fine but paint chucking is un-avoidable a lot of the time!

All the best

Ian

:) :)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Good luck mate hope it all goes to plan, although don't be to heart broken if u all end up sittin in the dead box :p

Good to see more teams cumin through, hopefully get to see u in the middle mate (if my back players don't get u on the break) :D :p :D

Mak D

Tiggr

Mar 11, 2003
BRUM`
Visit site
Ha

Just cuz im startin a new team dnt mean im slow! none of sad, killer clowns or red heat (who i play for on occations) could get me on the break, but you may get me when i go on a bunkerin spree, i wish i had good back players!!

Thanx for all the support guys any donations can be made to me just send details to lordbobox@yahoo.co.uk !! PLEASE !!!!

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Hmmm, dont expect many (any) e-mails there mate!

I'm afraid companies won't jus give you free stuff just because your asking them. They need to make sure their investment is worthwhile. Concentrate on getting better first then go asking!

P.S Doh! Not a good idea to slag off potential sponsors on a public board fella!