Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new to sport

atomic twitch

Storm Gorrilaz
Jun 2, 2010
THE MOON
hi everyone i was thinking of buying a new gun and was needing on some advice of what to get the price range would be £300-£400 for gun, hopper and air tank so some advice on what to get would be great :)

G

Gassy

Welcome to the forum and thread moved to correct section

G

Gassy

Do you intend to play

walkons
scenario/woodsball
supair tournys

do you have any experience of looking after a paintball marker

do you mind buying 2nd hand or do you want new

do you have any equipment at all

atomic twitch

Storm Gorrilaz
Jun 2, 2010
THE MOON
I intend to play walkons ,no i dont have any experience of looking after any markers , i would prefere new but if a second hand is in mint condition thats fine, i have no equiptment at all so im completley new to this thing hence asking for advice :/

G

Gassy

where abouts in the country are you as there are several walk in paintball stores that would give you chance to try kit on.

Always remember "Buy cheap buy twice"

If you are serious and think you will stick to playing then buy a fibre air system,a good mask and a decent marker,if you buy cheap you will regret it.

post up where abouts you live and we will give you an isea if your close to a shop or give you some online ideas.

G

Gassy

http://www.lpspaintball.biz/

Gives those guys a ring or pop in and see them,they can give you a full range of equipment from realistic milsim markers to light tourny markers.

if you want new in your price range look at the proto range of markers or even an invert mini.

if the site your going to play on uses air and not co2 then buy a fibre wrapped air systems,the steel may look a bargain for the price but i guarentee you will use it once and buy a fibre one.

atomic twitch

Storm Gorrilaz
Jun 2, 2010
THE MOON
The invert mini i very like it is small and most reviews say its pretty good in my price range, air tanks sound good would you recomend it for a begginer like me to use for a good amount of time ?