Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
hi there
. I have just started to realy get into paintball, me and 9 m8s r thinking of making a team up.
Could u guys tell me oll the info for starting a team up, and plz include sponsers and bookings for tournes and training.
Thanks guys

Tom

P.S i live in devon and i am 15.

dam-dangerous

ian - uk chameleons
Jul 6, 2001
sheffield
www.damdangerous.co.uk
as you live in devon then you should find out about south west league, phone up and book in. simple

sponsors wont be so easy.
you need to get some results to your name, then make a portfolio and go hunting.
dont expect anything for nothing.
when you get sponsorship, you are just an advert and therefore you need to be getting up on the podium.

keep at it and learn somthing everytime you play.

ian

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Always nice to see new people joining the sport!

If you've never seen tournament paintball before track down the next South West League tourny and watch what goes on before deciding your directions. A little knowledge is a lot of help!

Play fast, play fair and enjoy yourselves.

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
We play the sw league and the next leg is at Plymouth on the 21st Oct., then its at Crealy Park on the 24th Nov. check out the sw league web site ...
http://www.southwestpaintball.co.uk
If you need any more help or any training please don't hesitate to drop me an email at
darmpintball@hotmail.com
I also live in Devon and we are always training at least a couple of times a month as well as playing Tourneys.
Hope this helps
regards darm:)

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
hi there
thanks for ur reply, i am very intrested of
joining a team. I will be getting my marker around
christman time and hope to play the sport evrychance
possible. Hopefully the marker i am getting is a
piranha G2 PRO or a Spyder Shutter and then the rest
of the gear. Do u have ne suggestions what gear i
should get and is there ne teams up for a new player,
and when u go on a training day would it be possible
if i could come along and get more experiance.

thanks alot

Tom
[cowface]

p.s i tried to e-mail u but it allways rejected the e-mail

I hate to piss on your bonfire but you probably wont find many teams at tourneys using pihranas or spyders.

I spent alot of money on a spyder when i was just starting out and i got very littel back when i sold it on.

If you want a tourney class gun you are best going down to a tourney and seeing what is for sale second hand, most people are selling something or other and will probably let you borrow the gun for a day to see if you want it..

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
HEY cowface1812

Of course you can come along to one of our training days and we are always looking for new players send me your email address and i will send you the details of when and where we are training, and if you live near Plymouth, come along to the sw league on the 21st oct just bring your goggles, if you havn't got a pair we will bring a spare set for you. You would be most welcome to come along and chill with us (Team Snatch). And I will personally give you any help, talk you through kit, rules etc, no probs.
regards darm:)