Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie 3 man tourney in North East (Darlington)

DaaL1973

Paintball Maniac
Jun 23, 2006
Darlington
www.PBmania.co.uk
Hi guys, Stu here from Paintball Mania,

I am running a 3 man 'mini' tournament on tuesday/wednesday evenings (6.30 arrive at site, finishing 9-9.30), aimed primarily at newbies to the Tourney scene, although all are welcome. NEXT GAME WEDNESDAY 27th JULY 2010

The idea is basically to let anyone have a go at speedball type paintball (mixed haybales/supair), meet with other players and have fun.

Cost is £3 per person entry, paint is from £30 per box, all equipment can be hired if necessary (book in advance please!)

As i said, everyone is welcome, but experienced players will be expected to join in with and help out the rookies, and don't expect the Masters, if you want to play the Masters speak to Wendy, she is very nice.

PM me for details or post here to let me know if you're coming, directions on the web site www.pbmania.co.uk, post code for sat nav users is DL5 6QQ

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
weekly untill when?

as in when are they stopping?

also, when you say haybale mixed, do you mean one field is hay and another is sup air? or both types on one field?
one last thing, are there any buses that stop near you, that idealy start in sunderlad :D

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
What are the air fills 3000 or 4500? Can you bring your own paint? Not to far for me to travel : )

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Ah the place I first started. Stu and his site are great fun to play at. The field he uses is a mix of haybales and supair bunkers, and is great for a bit of relaxed mid week training. If your into woods then ask him about his woodsball areas as they are more than fun.

Air is 232 bar-approx 3000psi air bottles I think.

I was down last week to hand out kit to new people wanting to find out what sup air is about.

DaaL1973

Paintball Maniac
Jun 23, 2006
Darlington
www.PBmania.co.uk
Mactoshdog - running until mid september-ish, just when it gets too cold and dark to play on an evening!
If you could get a bus to either Heighington Village or Aycliffe Village, then It is walkable from there (Heighington probly a bit nearer - or someone driving in might pick you up if ye can sweettalk them)

Leezo - i'm gonna say 3000 for the air, I get the tanks filled to 4500, but if lots of people want air, then filling to 3000 is fairer for all, I am not too bothered if people want to bring their own paint, but I would prefer if you could buy at least some from me, (it is after all only £3 entry, and top range paint £40 box - not too much to ask i dont think!)
If anyone has a particular preference for type of paint let me know in advance and i'll try and get some in for ya