The Home Of European Paintball

newbie Qs :)

Cannon Fodder

RAHHHHHHHHH!!!
Oct 29, 2002
Huddersfield
Visit site
k so here goes :)
1) wanting to get a decent marker fairly cheaply (uk if poss) anyone know where from + what models are good for beginners

2) what exactly do different barrels do and why the hell are there so many :)

cheers ppl :)

Russ. M

Morning Wood - Void
Sep 9, 2002
Taunton, south west
1.markers that are good for beginers are

spiders
piranahs
automags
jt excelerator

i would recomend an automag. you can run them on air or co2. they are really easy to strip down and give maintanance adjustments on also a full spare kit costs just £10.

2. umm...dont really know i buy dye barrels because they are very accurate and shiney. for a beginner barrels such as rekka and smart parts are ok for the money.

Cannon Fodder

RAHHHHHHHHH!!!
Oct 29, 2002
Huddersfield
Visit site
k kewl tar :)
also what else am i gonna need to go to walk ons etc?
obviously a mask, but in terms of bits for the markers. there seem to be soooo many bits on the basts :)
all this o-ring nonsense and wotnot :)
damn jargon :)

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
the list of extra's could go on an on for ever just try and get to a shop and have a look about ask loadsa questions bout what u need and try and work out what you can spend make sure you get your mask the same time as your gun or before:p

Cannon Fodder

RAHHHHHHHHH!!!
Oct 29, 2002
Huddersfield
Visit site
yea a-team paintball are doing those Dye goggles pretty cheap so i thought i'd buy one of those next week (mmmm payday :) )
they also look damn neat

btw i havent a clue about my nearest paintball shop. prolly gonna have to trip up to london :p

Russ. M

Morning Wood - Void
Sep 9, 2002
Taunton, south west
ok say your using a automag on co2 you will need

"o" rings for the co2 bottle
a mag spare kit
a spare foamy (a bit of black rubber which goes on the end on the bolt(the bit that hits the ball))
a hopper (a revo if youve got the money)

and thats about it. if you decide to get a mag i think i've got a video somewhere saying how to strip it you can have it if you want!!!:cool: