Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

newbie with a question?

liw

Jul 8, 2012
just been given these so need an idea of what they are worth and if they are worth selling?

The Airgun Designs or AGD 6 Pak I believe is rare, not sure. I would also like the name of the green gun if possible so i can seel them both, is the forums the best place or Ebay (if you can sell them on ebay??)

Thanks

Lee

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
sell the 6 pack in the usa £100-300 if you sell on mcarter brown
uk price 50-120 depending on who is about

the green gun look to me like a brass eagle golden eagle remmeber using one once horrible gun but someone will want it
the pistol is a splatmaster

Last edited:

liw

Jul 8, 2012
Great so how much for the whole package in the second picture and can I sell on eBay or is it best through this site?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
you cant sell the markers on ebay so this site or something similer would be the best the splatmaster will sell fast but cheap the eagle slowly unless someone gets nostalgic but again not worth much
the 6 pack you can either try ebay.com dont bother with .co.uk
or you could try all of it on http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/

put a post up in the pump gun section of the forum for the 6 pack someone might save you the hassle

Last edited:

liw

Jul 8, 2012
Thanks game, want to sell the lot in one go, so for a quick and easy sale would a £100 for all of it be a good start?

Megatron1

Nov 11, 2010
You won't get 100-300 pounds. You'll get 100 to 300 DOLLARS. Selling to the US is mostly counterproductive due to currency rates.