Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NeXt UpGrAdE

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Don't want to sound like I'm riding you, but......Have you played yet? Get used to it first, find what you think needs improvement, then buy parts. You're on the sure way to a $900 piece of equipment that you're not even sure you like yet. If you still insist, KillerOnion and couple of others went over the best cocker mods in some earlier threads on the Techroom board. You'll find everything you need.
Merry Christmas :)

http://130.94.173.222/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2490

QuikSilver

He doesn't sound too noobish, except for the "got it for X-mas" part.

First of all, DON'T BUY NEW PNEUNATICS!! Keep the front block all stock for as long as you can. Replace something when something breaks. Only then should you get a new gadget.

The next upgrade I would buy is a new trigger frame. I highly recomend the benchmarks.

And I know some will say the stock reg is fine, but you would be so much happier with an adjustable reg such as a vigilante or any other Air America reg.

If you don't already, get a cheap nitro tank.

Other than that, I would not get anything else, spend the rest on paint, and field addmission.

Have fun with it!

Micah

Congrats on the killer x-mas present

if you want an adjustable reg, I'd say buy the AKA adjuster cap for the wgp reg. It sells for about $50 and it turns one of the highest flow regs on the market that is a pain in the arse to adjust into (IMHO) one of the best regs on the market.

No need for nitro unless you often play in weather less than 50 degrees Farenheit ... Do you have an adgertating loader? if not, buy the best one you can afford. Trust me. other than that, you're set for a while.

-Micah