The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus return!!!!

Clare

AGD
Nov 4, 2002
Texas
www.clarebenavides.com
Nexus rocks!

I had the pleasure of watching several Nexus games and all I can say is that I was really impressed! What an awesome team. Keep up the good work...

I was in the ref's tent before one of our games and hadn't realized that Robbo was standing next to me. Despite it being brief, it was nice talking to you. :)

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Nexus rocks!

What an awesome shot Bo!!

The first time youv'e mugged a guy and you get it on film ;) Lucky ******* :D :D

Is that a front cover shot or what Petey :confused: ;) :D :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Re: Nexus rocks!

Originally posted by Tommy Gun-Nexus
What an awesome shot Bo!!

The first time youv'e mugged a guy and you get it on film ;) Lucky ******* :D :D

Is that a front cover shot or what Petey :confused: ;) :D :D

Tommy, unfortuntaely mate, you had yer head buried in three foot of mud in the middle of the field as this was going on in but Bo did not mug nebody here.
The Ton Ton guy got up to mug Bo but Mark-Charismo-Toye nailed the bastid long before he got anywhere our guy but as they say in french Paintball when people play on with hits...C'est la vie :)

And so, we have yet to actually see a pic of Bo mugging anybody but his time will come as I'm sure he knows.

Nexus Prattowski

Blue Blood >> Sandbagger!
Jun 11, 2002
pete,

sometimes I really do wonder what you do while we play!?
Do you keep your eyes shut for the whole game or just when you point your big squishy head in my direction?

I really really do wonder.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Nexus Prattowski
pete,
sometimes I really do wonder what you do while we play!?
Do you keep your eyes shut for the whole game or just when you point your big squishy head in my direction?
I really really do wonder.

So Bo, r u suggesting that when that pic was taken- with you kneeling down and the french guy standing up over you - that you were in fact the one doing the mugging?

Hmmmmmmm........Bo....go to bed mate.......:)

David_FON

Aug 11, 2003
forceofnature.com
who was doing the mugging?

Bo was indeed working his way down the snake and had made it to the very end. There was a Ton Ton player posted at that end earlier and the guy on the wire got him out. The ton Tons filled in and as that guy moved quickly up...he was surprised to see Bo there and Bo was equally surprised to see him coming =) Thus the pic.

David