Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ninja Air

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Does anyone know who can supply the ninja air systems, i know companies that can do the regs, but cant find a supplier for the actual bottles!
Cheers all

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Does anyone know who can supply the ninja air systems, i know companies that can do the regs, but cant find a supplier for the actual bottles!
Cheers all
Ninja air systems aren't approved for use in the UK (aren't Pi stamped) and I believe the whole of Europe also. This is why you won't find a UK distributor of ninja air tanks. :)

Last edited:

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
11th Feb :D

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3921467

Rob @ Ninja PB;77793120 said:
Good to see this info finally hitting the streets! Its been a long time coming and we're excited to finally offer European players a PI Approved Ninja bottle.

Gloss Black and Gloss Grey PI approved 68ci/4500psi will be available in Europe in about 1-2 more months. They are waiting to ship.

We also have the following bottles PI approved. Only gloss grey and gloss black 68ci/4500psi bottles will be available for the first few months. We are hoping to get the other bottles out there soon.

45ci/4500psi in Dura Black
68ci/4500psi in Gloss Black, Gloss Grey, Dura Red, Dura Blue, Dura Orange, Dura Purple, and Dura Lime
90ci/4500psi in Gloss Black and Gloss Grey

All bottles are available with your choice of Ninja regulators. Bottles are available for pre-order. Make sure to contact your local store or field in Europe to get more information or for pricing.

Reactions: M4rkm93