Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ninja fill nipple

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
Bit of a random one for ya guys and gals! Aired up my bottle for about the third time and for some reason the fill nipple is jammed open! I.e. Air up from a 3000psi fill rig purge the system but the bottle won't come off the fill rig until all the air is vented from the bottle!
Any ideas?

Ninja reg and guerilla 68ci 4500 bottle

Talfryn

The Attritionist
May 14, 2010
West Sussex
Bit of a random one for ya guys and gals! Aired up my bottle for about the third time and for some reason the fill nipple is jammed open! I.e. Air up from a 3000psi fill rig purge the system but the bottle won't come off the fill rig until all the air is vented from the bottle!
Any ideas?

Ninja reg and guerilla 68ci 4500 bottle
I'd say first check that the fill nipple is completely clean and make sure there is no oil on it. Once you have checked this and if the problem isn't solved I would say replace the fill niple on the bottle reg (if you're not confident doing this ask someone WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING to help you or do it for you) :D hope this helps

Errol

May 21, 2008
more than likely you have blown the oring off the back check so it'll just need replacing,if your going to do anything yourself just make sure that there is no pressure what so ever in the tank