Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

No Bunker Rule...

pottts

Dec 29, 2003
I'll tell you when i know
i was at the Nexus training day at Ambush at the weekend. And i think it was Sammi that said "And thats what i call the no bunker rule". Can anyone help in explaining what this is, and how to practice this?

Thanks
Tom

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
yo dude basicly wot we do is dont stop. As the man said its a way of playing super aggresive.
Now obviously it aint gonna work if u just walk straight up the field like a chump, u need to work out were ur blind spots are and take advantage of them.
For instance if we are doing this technique and I am playing the tape I ll find my blind spot so I cant get hit from the opposite team and walk up it mowin the shiznitz out ma gun, cause I have put a million billion balls in front of me I kno my zone is clear so I can keep pushing forward and shoot in field. As I make my way forward I ll go up the next blind spot and focus on my next zone etc.
It only really works if everyone else on the team has the balls to do it, you need all ur players gunning outa control and pushing forward so that the opposition dont get any room to breathe.

Am eatin lunch man so i made this quick lol, if ur still wonderin how it works pm me dude n i ll help u out ;)

Daddy Mak
:cool:

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
i'd very much like to see this being done, aggression is the way to make an exciting game.

reminds me, have you guys seen the drill of the month on PGI.

Basically 2 people standing 20yards from each other. Take it in turns to fire one ball, the other person's objective is to dodge it.

Sounds like it could get painful. 300ft/second which means that you have 0.2 of a second to react. :eek:

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
Originally posted by mike from brum
i'd very much like to see this being done, aggression is the way to make an exciting game.

reminds me, have you guys seen the drill of the month on PGI.

Basically 2 people standing 20yards from each other. Take it in turns to fire one ball, the other person's objective is to dodge it.

Sounds like it could get painful. 300ft/second which means that you have 0.2 of a second to react. :eek:

Did it for a laugh at weekend ,we have got some video ,funny stuff ,matrix action all the way baby ;)

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
so did anyone actually dodge these shots??

sounds like something to be done while the sup' air feild is deflating :D

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
well

Some people were a lot better than others ........but it was just a bit of fun ..but it is achievable :D

Really good for reflex's.