Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not quite a pump question but

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Anyone know which autococker boards definately had full auto mode?

Next weird project needs one.

Split Personality

Mar 31, 2007
Berkshire
Full auto - WGP Select Fire Frame

Hi Mate,

A very basic but simple board with FA, 3 shot burst and ramp

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?referrerid=210641&t=2401928

These were sold without the jumpers in EU to prevent full auto - you may be able to get a jumper from maplins for a few pence! :D

GEETEE had my one when upgraded my SF 05 Black Magic to an E1+ZB or I think Hawkins had one for sale awhile back.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110932&highlight=frame

Hope this helps

Cheers

A

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Alan, let me know if you need the SF frame back. I managed to track down a black E1 frame in the end, so won't need it for the 1/2 blocker.

Split Personality

Mar 31, 2007
Berkshire
SF Frame

Hi Gary,

I do not need it, so it depends if Andy is interested?

Cheers

Alan

PS sorry i did not make the last Holmbush pump day, I am in the process of moving house.

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
I'm thinking of building an electronic pump and from what I can work out I need a board with full auto to get the slamfire working.

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
I'm thinking of building an electronic pump and from what I can work out I need a board with full auto to get the slamfire working.
Arr, I don't know if "pump" ever got his eye to work with his MQ2 pump? Maybe he'd know what's going on. With a full auto slamfire setup, i'd imagine you'd run down the battery in about two minutes because the sear 'noid will be going nuts. You want the sear 'noid to trip only when there's a ball present, right?

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
You want the sear 'noid to trip only when there's a ball present, right?
No - the bolt would be in the rearward position.

You might be better of using an open bolt board. For an E-blade or whatever, the board will fire first in the cycle, then wait for the eye to tell it when to close the breach. Either way, I can't see it working without re-writing the eye logic.

You could set up a 2nd switch in series with the trigger sensor (in the pump handle or at the back block or maybe even at the eye hole.)

If you do that a scenario dreams board in semi will be fine - since it was the eye logic that was FUBAR. It would probably be foolproof as well.

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
You just reposition the eye to infront of the detent so it only detects a ball that been pushed forward by the bolt.

If you use a board in semi mode then holding the trigger in does not fire the second shot, you would still have to pull the trigger for every shot. Putting the board in full auto and moving the eye means that if you hold the trigger in then the sear solenoid fires every time the gun detects the bolt has pushed the ball forward.