Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not strictly pball but given last night's events...

Quayler

Incontinentia Buttocks
Apr 3, 2002
Isle Of Man
Visit site
Oh dear somebody spat the dummy and threw teddy out of the pram!

that Van piper bloke is obviously very clever and sneaky but fair play to him he played within the rules of the game, which is something saddam and Osama are unlikely to do as proved with 9/11

I just shows that if a bloke is clever enough and mental enough the amount of trouble he can cause a "superpower"

Lets hope for the worlds sake that people like Saddam and Osama are put to a stop ASAP.

I think I'll up the work rate on my top secret underground nuclear shelter hiding place thingy.

then again that sounds a bit much like hard work, maybe i'll just go to the pub instead:D

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
I think the scariest bit was when they said that no-one would try to do things that way. Well, Van Piper obviously did so why shouldn't anyone else?
That's one of the problems with high tech kit - people forget the old low tech ways of doing things or dismiss them as irrelevant in today's world, & that's when they get caught out. A bow & arrow can kill someone at 50 paces just as easily as a rifle, & a horse & rider can cover rough ground as well or better than most modern ground vehicles.

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Still reckon

2 dozen highly trained ops guys (I would guess SAS as no-one else seems to have such individuals) should just go in, flatten the lot and do one. I would guess they are already there anyway, and have been for some time.

Make the call Blair you ninny ;)

FISHSTICKS
MONKEY
OSTRICH!

Been there for ages....anyhows, you need more than a coupla dozen guys when your real agenda is to control tha Saudi oilfields...you need a lot of troops in tha vicinity and a convenient excuse to put them there...

And what might that be? Ah, that's right - dude with the moustache...

Quayler

Incontinentia Buttocks
Apr 3, 2002
Isle Of Man
Visit site
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Been there for ages....anyhows, you need more than a coupla dozen guys when your real agenda is to control tha Saudi oilfields...you need a lot of troops in tha vicinity and a convenient excuse to put them there...

And what might that be? Ah, that's right - dude with the moustache...

Tom Selleck?:D

No my mistake your obviously talking about Bob Carolgees! (the bloke with Spit the Dog for our american chums)

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Ah but

That is what the Ostrich riding monkeys (throwing fishsticks) are for. They blend in as locals thus they do not raise any suspicions.

(Damn you with your aerosol mention, I picked a helluva time to give up crack)

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
I don't really buy the idea that's this is part of a US conspiracy to control Middle-Eastern Oil supplies

Never assume malevolence when rank stupidity explains the situation just as well :D