Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

notable markers

Keith357j

Oct 23, 2013
royston herts
i see plenty of people returning to the sport after a lay off ,sometimes for a number of years.one question seems to keep
cropping up which is the best marker for me now?but i would like to turn this on its head and ask what was your favourite
marker the first time round?or if your first marker was something like a splatmaster what was your favourite marker from
your playearlier days.to get the ball rolling my first real marker of note was my phantom it chopped nearly as many balls as it firedand whilst slamfiring you could not be sure of hitting anything but i loved it as it was my first marker.how times have changed.

Reactions: OldTurk

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
Damn i used so many but fell in love with my Grey Ghost it was an cracking gun and short lived on the paintball circuit , It was one of those guns that after you had honed the barrell properly it changed from being a splurge gun to a thing of beauty . (Thanks Short Timers)

Reactions: Keith357j

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
First gun was as you said a splatmaster but first of note was my merlin pump. Favourite of my early days was my all chromed promag.

Keith357j

Oct 23, 2013
royston herts
My first electronic marker was a smart parts Impulse
Weights the same as a small car but hugely reliable and very accurate
I still use it occasionally, to shougs of bloody hell grandad what's that ?