Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Note to mods

viirkokka

Dec 11, 2008
South West
Whenever I try to search for ego or ego 08 in the buying/selling section it says there are no results (when there are clearly ego's on the first page). Also, in the "most common searches" box, ego is there but clicking that still means there are no results. Just thought i'd be a good citizen and let you lot know :) :D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Whenever I try to search for ego or ego 08 in the buying/selling section it says there are no results (when there are clearly ego's on the first page). Also, in the "most common searches" box, ego is there but clicking that still means there are no results. Just thought i'd be a good citizen and let you lot know :) :D
This search facility reacts only to words of 4 characters or more, which is a pain in some cases, but searchs on words this same will through up 1000's of loosely associated results.

Actually, there is a very simple solution that will work for you
You just need to type in Ego08 and the filtering system sorts it for you, finding not only Ego08 but Ego 08 results as well. Not 100% perfect, but close enough.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
can that be changed to any letter length words are used in search, because yes, it is a bugger sometimes
Only if you wish to slow the forum down to a crawl for everybody. :mad:
And I do mean slow it down.
Look what happens when you do a search for a file on the whole of your pc and consider how many years of information is stored in the forum database