Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Notorious Kidz Trials!!!!

frank_mckenzie

im notorious and kick ass
wot going on

i dont know what my situation is and none of u know me except connor and dave.but in paris dave asked me 2 come and play with you i rung him on the tuesday and he said o.k then.i was wondering if ne1 knows whats going on. do i need 2 trial or not?not being funny but i need 2 know soon because i need a team nxt season and this was the best offer i got :cool:
frank mckenzie from karnage

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
i dont know what my situation is and none of u know me except connor and dave.but in paris dave asked me 2 come and play with you i rung him on the tuesday and he said o.k then.i was wondering if ne1 knows whats going on. do i need 2 trial or not?not being funny but i need 2 know soon because i need a team nxt season and this was the best offer i got :cool:
frank mckenzie from karnage
Yes we have spoken but you haven't turned upfor training yet. If you are still interested come any Saturday or Sunday for training or the trials are being held on the 10th September where you might have a fight for your place. The choice is yours.

markfenton

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2005
East Sussex
THE MILLENNIUM EUROPEAN 5 MAN CHAMPIONS
NOTORIOUS KIDZ

Trials for this team will be taking place this Sunday (10-9-2006) at D7's in Dartford so if you want to be part of this championship side, please call Dave or Kathy, Number can be found on www.d7s.co.uk

Paint needs to be pre ordered by Wednesday, starts from £25 per 2000

D7's will be open as per normal for all those other people who just haven't had enough.