Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

November training with Samurai

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Samurai open training day 14th Nov 2010
Hi There,

The Samurai team are having an open training day each month. ( To be held at Bricketwood North London)
New players to our sport are welcome come and train with the Samurai teams.
We are also looking for players who have some experience but, Who aint found a home with a team yet.

our next training day is this Sunday the 14th Nov. All are welcome even if you havent played before.
Training starts about 09.00 and finishes around 16.00 Hrs

Many thanks

Darren

Smileanator

Mar 10, 2009
training

I do currently have a home and im not looking for another but I fancy playing this weekend. would it be ok to jump in and play with you guys by any chance? Il understand if youd rather have all new/homeless players. :)

cheers dude.

Liam

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Liam

Yep all are welcome so if you want to jump in with us for the day thats all good. I will book you in with Yorkie and i have spare paint if you need it.

Cheers Dodgy

Invertman have put a call our team to try and get you a lift, Finger crossed eh

Smileanator

Mar 10, 2009
training

Liam

Yep all are welcome so if you want to jump in with us for the day thats all good. I will book you in with Yorkie and i have spare paint if you need it.

Cheers Dodgy

Invertman have put a call our team to try and get you a lift, Finger crossed eh
cheers for the reply mate, but ive already sorted out jumping in with relentless for the day now so will probs be doing drills with them. thanks for your effort though buddy. I dont play for relentless or anything so perhaps I can jump in with you guys later in the day as long as that wouldnt interrupt any of your plans for the day or anything like that.

Hibby

Aug 12, 2010
hey mate will probably come again with a mate.

ill let you know tomorrow exactly if i can

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Smileanator yep sure see ya down there,

Hibby, we got a few down there so should be a good day, in the cold:p

Vibez

Banned
Jul 7, 2010
Guildford
Its meant to be lashing it down....

Do you guys train in rain or shine? Never played in the rain so it should be interesting...