Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Novice to Am B

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
the novice division in the millenium is meant to be kept for first time teams to the millenium series i think. Those of us that have played at campaign should really be playing AM B

Aug 24, 2002
FLCharms will be playing Am B this year.I agree with Bunka Monkey, those who have played any MS 2002 novice should move up to Am B. They know what it's all about. :)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Personally I think the Millennium Series mucked up on this one.

As I understand it, the Millennium rankings of
Novice, AmB, AmA, Pro
are meant to reflect the US system of
Rookie, Novice, Am, Pro.
why oh why they didn't use the same names I have no idea

So actually, any teams that played Novice last year and AmB this year haven't moved up at all. And those that "stay" Novice have actually effectively moved down a level.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by Beaker

So actually, any teams that played Novice last year and AmB this year haven't moved up at all.
Except in financial commitment ;) :eek:

I think the whole "Pro, Am, Nov, Rookie, whatever" is outdated.

We should have divisions: 1,2,3 and 4. Forced promotion and relegation.

Oops, that would need player registration, and there could only be a finite number of teams.

Or maybe not - we manage currently with a different number of teams at each Millennium event.
As for the forced promotion and relegation? Only teams that play three or more events get put into this.

Why 3? cos if you cark up your first two events, you still have plenty of events to make up ground to save yourself from relegation.

Anyways, enough ramblings from me - I've got finals to revise for!