Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Novice to Am B

NeyZan

Dark lord of the Sith ;)
Jan 21, 2003
groups.msn.com
We will be playing AmB this year,

Last year, we played the banzai's in Lisbon, we were playing in novice, this year I want to play in AmB, a little bit harder (not much, beause only the newest teams are going to play in novice this time) but we want to improve the more we can.

After the Nicky T's trainning weekend we're very motivated, And we're thinking in a trainning schedule for my team and Tunnel Rats, (I'm sure you know how they are, amB too) together.

We want to improve, we want to play better and better, :D give us some time and you'll be fearing Spanish teams soon ;D

I want to wish the best of the lucks to NeXuS this weekend in the NPPL super 7 series. come on Guys !!!! and I hope to play them this year in Lisbon... ;) Robbo we're going to do all possible things to Hold your eblades ;)

The next weekend I'll be with Nick, Tommy ans Sam here, in madrid, good food, good drink, Paintball ;) and don't forget the buffalos :p

bye !!!

PD: Nick ;D see you in a week ;) new food this time :p ... no more shells ;), unless, of course, you one to taste some new ones :D (clams... ;)) have a good journey back to england and comming here !