Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPPL - 2002 LA Open Registration

Lane

Jul 14, 2001
Georgia, USA
Visit site
Registration for the NPPL event in LA is now online.

http://www.npplinfo.com

You can sign up through the site if you are paying with a credit card. If you are paying with a check - you fill out the registration form on the site (this lets me know that a check is coming) and then you print the form, and mail it to me with your check. The address is on the form. REMEMBER - you are NOT entered into the event until I receive your FULL payment. The deadline for having in FULL payment is March 1st.

We will have 4 classifications in the 5 Man.

Novice, Am-B, Am-A, and Pro - $500 entry fee for each. The Novice classification will be at every 5 Man event.

Although I do not have specific details yet, I can advise not to prepare to play Novice for long. There will be rules put into place that will move teams out of the Novice division very quickly. This is a going to be a classification for the true Novice teams. It will be an ENTRY LEVEL division - not a division that teams can stay in. I doubt there will be series points attached, and the prize level will reflect that this is an ENTRY LEVEL classification.

The 10 man will have the standard Am-B, Am-A, Pro classifications. Entry Fees are $1750 for Am teams, and $2350 for pro teams.

Lots of teams have "sponsors" paying their entry fees. I cannot/ will not chase down your sponsors, financiers, etc to collect entry fees. It is up to the team to get me a full payment by March 1st, or you will not participate.

If you have questions, you can contact me at the email address provided above or at the phone number provided below.

Thanks, see you guys in LA, and good luck.

Lane
(770)687-3115