Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPPL VEGAS - Who's going?

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Mike, how come you guys weren't in Portugal? I thought you were playing the Millenniums this year?

sam

mikelynch49

Jan 15, 2003
mstsinfo.com
With all the tournaments in the beginning of the year we couldnt get enough players together to go. I played with PB Gateway in Portugal. Germany is still a possibility for us to go to but if we don't go then DEFINITELY all the rest after Germany (Amsterdam, Sweden, Tolouse and London). I am the only person on Evil who doesn't have a real job so it is hard for them all to get off of work and ****.

Lynch

BTW---Great game in the dark in Portugal!!!!!!!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by mikelynch49

BTW---Great game in the dark in Portugal!!!!!!!
Wasnt you that nearly killed yourself with the back of the bottle was it?? That must of hurt!!

Couldnt believe that it was nearly ten at night when we played you!!!!! We couldnt see some of the guys on your team as they were in black tops!:mad: :p :p

Suprised that the marshalls let the game go on for 11.5 minutes.....:confused: :confused: They obviously wanted us to get a result.

Mind you, seeing CJ Jackson hopping and dancing to get our attention was pretty funny!! Cant believe he shot 16 pots that game and then ran out of paint!:eek: Fast trigger finger!!:D

See you in Germany!

mikelynch49

Jan 15, 2003
mstsinfo.com
No that was Rio Arroyo!!!! You should see the bruise on his chest from that.

I couldnt see ANYTHING AT ALL!!!! I didnt even know that you guys had someone in the back right or else I wouldnt have filled the standup at the 50!!!

See you in Germany!!!

Lynch

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Hopefully we can play you guys again, in better loght, and without any injuries.....

See you later matey

sam