Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 1 - 7th March

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The new season is almost upon us as the NSPL prepares for our first event of 2010, to be held at Bricket Wood on Sunday, March 7th. With the start of the new season comes a whole host of developments to the league, including new layouts, a new division two format, and new half-day scheduling to reduce waiting times and ensure maximum bang for your buck.

Of course, we are keeping all the usual high-level of services, including plenty of refs per field, undercover staging, safe and clean air to 4.5K, Millennium fields, catering, car parking and camping.

Three fields will be utilising either the Malaga or PSP layout, depending upon when the Malaga layout is released. Assume that the PSP layout will be used, unless I post otherwise here. Of course, we will be using the Millennium M, rather than the half-X.

The layout and some tips on playing it, can be found here: http://viewfromthedeadbox.blogspot.com/2010/02/psp-phx-10-laning-off-break.html

Division Scheduling will be released after registration closes, so Monday 1st March.

Teams Confirmed
===============

Demolition Squad
London Defiance
London Tigers 2
London Shockwave
AGG Factory

Rampage
Kinetic
London Hazard
Relentless Khaos
NA Angels
Impact UK
Chelmsford Halloween
Broken
Snatch
Shock 2
London Tigers Siberian
Jersey Warriors

Demolition Squad Youngins
GBH
Fraternity
UWE Insidious
Kinetic Pulse
London Topcats
Redskins

GBH Exile
Mindful violence
Chaotic Rampage
Watford Reformed
Scraesdon Warriors
Jersey Warriors YG
UWE Underdogs
Mayhem Mantis
Demolition Squad Youngins 2

Awaiting Confirmation
===================
London Tigers
Bath Corrupt

There are still plenty of teams that we are waiting to hear from and we expect the team list to grow over the next few days. Division Two spots are in very short supply, so I suggest teams book in over this weekend of face missing the cut-off.

To book in, please call 01626 833 200 or visit www.nspl.co.uk and book in under fixtures.

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming season and it will be great to see all of you again after a long off-season. If I can help in anyway, get in touch and I will do my best to lend you whatever assistance you may need. :)

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Sorry Syd, due to the addition of Teams I am running can you change the Names please to London Tigers 2, and London Tigers Bengal.

There is still a Masi squad ( old ECI Players) but they are not playing this.

Thanks,

Twizz, London Tigers Coach

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Ah Twizz... its so hard to keep up! I wont imagine what its like your end! Well done on a huge amount of success with the Tigers 2 Club my friend.

I have changed the list now and I hope it is now correct. :)

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Ah Twizz... its so hard to keep up! I wont imagine what its like your end! Well done on a huge amount of success with the Tigers 2 Club my friend.

I have changed the list now and I hope it is now correct. :)
Its a right paint in the A**!!!!!!!!!! as i have to by all the paint myself first and get the money back later, and I'm sure fro next month when it all starts I will be ordering a pallet a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks, I will need a lot of Luck this year!!!!!

Just for Conformation

London Tigers.........1st Team
London Tigers 2
London Tigers Masi....Mainly ex ECI Guys
London Tigers Bengal...3rd Team
London Tigers Siberian....Novice players.....as it stands Syd, 3 of these guys haven't played an event before,and the other 3 players have played a total of 4 events !!!! But fair play to them they want to play X-Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minibaker

Go Hard or Go Home
Mar 21, 2009
Its a right paint in the A**!!!!!!!!!! as i have to by all the paint myself first and get the money back later, and I'm sure fro next month when it all starts I will be ordering a pallet a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks, I will need a lot of Luck this year!!!!!

Just for Conformation

London Tigers.........1st Team
London Tigers 2
London Tigers Masi....Mainly ex ECI Guys
London Tigers Bengal...3rd Team
London Tigers Siberian....Novice players.....as it stands Syd, 3 of these guys haven't played an event before,and the other 3 players have played a total of 4 events !!!! But fair play to them they want to play X-Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!
its guna be like a jungle at the Nspl with the amount of tigers lol. fair play twizz.