Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 1 - Ashford - 12th March

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The first leg of the exciting 2006 season is just over a week away. Teams booked in at the moment include...

London Tigers Am
South Coast Stealers
Stealers Am
Blitzkreig Weymouth
Basic
Samurai
London Halloween
Maidenhead Trauma
Portsmouth Halloween
Outrage
Upminster Halloween
East Coast Irritant
The Tendring League
APC Factory
Demolition Squad Worthing
London Impact UK

Teams marked with a * are to be confirmed - we are awaiting a deposit guys.

Competition in the top divisions looks very promising for the season with a lot of good teams there.

The lower divisions are a little sparse at the moment in the SE region, so come on all Div 3 and Div 4 teams; get yourselves together and book in as soon as possible. If you need players or anything else, don't forget that I am here to help - call me on 01626 830732.

If you are looking to book in, the deadline is drawing very close and you need to act now. Go to www.nspl.co.uk and click on Fixtures, then Round 1. Follow the instructions to book online. Alternatively, call me on the number above.

Ref's Required

I am still looking for some refs for this event. We offer good rates of pay, negotiate travel allowance and, of course, feed and water you all day! Alternatively, for teams looking to ref multiple events, we can offer attractive deals for entry in to NSPL or other tournaments. Call me on 01626 830732 to discuss in more detail.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
just to confirm verbally The League will be there, we are just trying to get hold of our Accounts guy to sort out the deposit atm. I hope more lower division teams turn up - we dont want to have to play South Coast Stealers again :p might not be so lucky this time around.

See you all on the 12th!

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Well we've had another team just book in and one or two more are coming back to me over the weekend, so we'll look at it again Monday.

With the SE and SW fixtures, because the team limit is 18 teams, Div 1 and Div 2 play in the same tournament division and Div 3 and Div 4 teams play in the same tournament division. Then when we go to Reading, because all teams from both regions are expected to play, we will run four tournament divisions.

So you'll have competition mate - don't worry! :D