Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NW players wanted

Gray

A 'Registered User' eh?
Sep 21, 2006
Preston
Legion are looking to recruit some new players for the 2007 Masters. We are a NW based team, training in and around Warrington but do have players from as far afield as Preston, Wrexham and Rugby. We are a bit light on front players at the moment so any skills in that area would be an advantage.

We also have a team - Usual Suspects - playing in the King of the Hill series

For further information, please contact me on 07800 807 894 or email at gray_abroad@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers
Gray

Legion Captain

Gray

A 'Registered User' eh?
Sep 21, 2006
Preston
Legion

Give me a buzz mate - 07800 807 894 or let me know your number and I'll give you a bell

Shintins

Smile for the Camera
Mar 28, 2002
New Mills (Nr Stockport)
Visit site
I've been playing for Legion now for over 5 years, we have a great time as a team on the field, but we also have a great time off the field. Age is not a problem, we range from 19 to 60 (ish).

If you are a new player and don't have any kit yet, don't worry as we usually have enough spares in the team to get you started.

boygonebad

Jagshemash "it Is Nice"
Oct 17, 2006
Congleton, Cheshire
Yo

Hey guys!
im based in south manchester! "macclesfield" its not hard to get a train to where you guys are!

im really interested! iv basicaly just started, been to a few walk on days and loved it! got most of my own gear, and looking to get into sup air.

Where do you train, how often????

Devin