Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

O.T.E./Marchbrook Walk-on

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
Thanks to all the guys that worked so hard to make this such a fantastic event. And to all who played for their part in making it so much fun to take part in. To those who missed it, sorry!
:)
Gogger

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Aye, top day had by all, except my freakin' neck, kids with new Bushmasters need to learn to keep thier fingers OFF the triggers when they're just holding their marker! :mad: and also need to learn how to apologise for shooting a 'teamate' in the neck at point blank range DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
whawherewho?

which teams went to this event??? how many??? how do i find out more??? when the next one??? yes i like asking questions:D

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
It was a walk-on, run by On The Edge/planet, and held at the Marchbrook Leisure site, Wrexham, North Wales. There have been loads of posts about it on here but you must have missed them? Over 100 players had a cracking days play, thanks to Super Dave! Don't miss the next one. The rumor is...... 3rd March 2002. See you there.
:)
Gogger

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You mean we gotta wait 3 months till the next one:(

Oh well, at least it will give Paul's neck time to heal:D but it makes you wonder what he was dong in that shed with the"kid" that made the "kid" shoot him:eek:

Alien

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
The way I heard it, Paul was holding his marker pointing the wrong way. When he saw someone, he took aim and shot himself in the neck!
:eek:
Hope it feels (and looks ) better soon mate.;)

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
Usualy the ball hits and it is an impact bruise. To me, it looked like the ball had just hit side on and removed a couple of layers of skin on it's way past. I bet it didn't even burst?
Will she think it's a hicky?:confused: