Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

OG Bits 'N' Bobs plus other random stuff CHEAP

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
No actual date has been said yet that I can see. Looking for a date for Paypal records.
I'm far too long in the tooth on these forums to accept 'ASAP' 15 days after payment.

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen
well its better than just paint ball, my mate ordered a fill nipple 7 weeks ago and is still waiting o_O although 2 weeks is pretty bad

dude hows about this bag ? if your not at cpps are you training anywere else pal ?

B1G G

Jan 16, 2011
Hastings East Sussex
No actual date has been said yet that I can see. Looking for a date for Paypal records.
I'm far too long in the tooth on these forums to accept 'ASAP' 15 days after payment.
In talk to mods thread

Really sorry about this guys normally I'm 100% reliable as you can see from all the stuff I have sold over the past four years.

I won't bore you all with the details but a few issues privately have made it impossible to get things posted out.

Everything will be resolved this weekend.

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
In talk to mods thread

Really sorry about this guys normally I'm 100% reliable as you can see from all the stuff I have sold over the past four years.

I won't bore you all with the details but a few issues privately have made it impossible to get things posted out.

Everything will be resolved this weekend.
Just seen the thread on the talk to the mods forum. Panic lowered.