Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oliver Lang to play SPL Mills

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
The Dogs D'amour have today announced on Facebook that Team Dynastys very own Oliver lang will be playing the 2013 season with them in the SPL at the Millennium series!

Thats one hell of a signing!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
The Dogs D'amour have today announced on Facebook that Team Dynastys very own Oliver lang will be playing the 2013 season with them in the SPL at the Millennium series!

Thats one hell of a signing!
not too shabby, something tells me he's not going to be getting the 6 figures dye paid him on ironmen though :p
if that's the case, what's happening with dynasty in the mills then? if they are still playing i wouldn't expect lang to stop playing with them?

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Lol i was thinking the exact same, Dynasty must be coming over feeling like they have the man power in their roster not to need him for mills.
Lets see if it bites them in the Bum bum!!! Although winning Dallas i guess they are allowed to be a lil cocky ;)

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
when is the millennium series? and will it be on a webcast anywhere? missing psp already:(

Mar 16, 2012
Lol i was thinking the exact same, Dynasty must be coming over feeling like they have the man power in their roster not to need him for mills.
Lets see if it bites them in the Bum bum!!! Although winning Dallas i guess they are allowed to be a lil cocky ;)
pretty sure dynasty aren't playing the millennium series this year. they normally are a mix of impact and dynasty players anyway, and this year impact are playing CPL. whether some of the dynasty players end up on the roster remains to be seen, but somehow doubt it. as for dogs its nothing new really, they love americans- had chad george and justin cornell last year, archie montemayor, chad and glenn takamoto the year before.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
April12-14 in Puget sur Arens.There is a webcast .depends whether Dogs match gets bumped onto CPL field as to whether you see it though.They had Cornell last year,I think
Dog's have always had a decent American influence, their roster has previously featured;
Davey Williamson
Glen Takemoto
Chad George
Archie Montemayor
Justin Cornell
alright, Justin is canadian, but they're pretty much the same thing.

So with the above, it doesn't surprise me that they have Ollie for this season, as well as hearing that Dynasty won't be making the trip over as they have previously

Didn't see the post above saying the same thing, but mine looks better... :p

Last edited: