Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

OMG wat do i do !?!!??!!

Cap

Is it 420 yet
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Im a newbie to paintball so im posting up here ok this is liek my 8th time out paintballing this weekend. And im happy to say im doing much better but i cant manage to kill campers this saturday i went and the other team was camping all of them behind bunkers i tryed to get as close as possible but it wasnt gonna happen with 8 campers. wat do i do gimme advice plz also paintgernades are too expensive and rarely work.

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
the easiest way to win this situation is if your team works with you and you take all the angles . seeeing as how your fairly new your opponents are also problably fairly new so if your team will work with you you can have half your team pin them and the rest can go over the top on the campers (not the nicest way to play a newbie game but oh well ). after you do this once when your waiting for your next game and they bitch about your team bunkering them just tell them that it was the only way and you wont do it again if they dont camp like that . the field i ussually play at each start point has a little tower basicly great cover . we were playing a 4 on 4 and the other team all camped out in the little tower . so me and a buddy on my team well they were distracted by the other guys shooting through the windows came around the back which was open and unleashed hell upon them .
after the game we started using the rule that you cant shoot out of the tower .

Cap

Is it 420 yet
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Thankyou

Yeah that is sum good advice so ur saying my team should angle them and shoot so they get distracted by other players while one goes in for the rush ............. also i dotn knwo what you mean by over the top ?

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
run as fast as you can towrds them jump up over the bunker doing some wierd shaolin ninja **** and take em all down :) (e.g. front flip, 360 spins etc :) )

Basically breaking cover, running to there bunkers without them seeing you and springng over the top and taking them out.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Yep

Willing to take chances is the way to win, but don't be stupid. Think smart about a move you are going to make and move as fast as you can. Remember, the element of surprise is your best asset. Study your enemy and watch how he moves, which side of a bunker he sticks out of the most, and how often he sticks out. These key points will help you light some camping pansy up:D

Cap

Is it 420 yet
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Ty ty keep it going........

keep these replys going u know wat suks i have to w8 till saturday to try these tips

jDawg

Oct 30, 2001
Visit site
First off, let me say that campers blow hairy nads. In order to take them out you need a decent combination of a few things. The first big thing you need is numbers. It is NEARLY impossible to dislodge a well dug in force if you don't have equal or better numbers. With a bunch of guys on your team you can coordinate flanking and, as rockon 1 said, bunker moves. The second is skills. If you just started then you might want to work on snapshooting, this is where you pop out of your bunker and fire a few shots accuratly at them with the idea of being able to hit them first. A good backyard drilll my friend does is he sets up a paper plate on a post, walk kinda far away, then turn around real quick and try to shoot the plate as quick as possible. We used to laugh at him for doing this....key word USED.. he started snapshooting our asses off. Bunkering, if your not sure what that is, is when you run up on someone while they are taking cover in their bunker and shoot them several times at close range. Most of the time you go over the"top" of the bunker. Skills is something you get better with over time... Last there's position, this is something that you have to figure out on the field. Is their a way you can use their position to your advantage. Like, if they are down low in a gully, can you arc your balls to drop right on top of tem over their bunker. Sorry for the novel, hope it helps.....

Cap

Is it 420 yet
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Jdawg from R6?

jdawg from r6 ? maybe not theres alot of jdawgs but he spells his name just like you ?