Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

? on mag upgrades

magblaster117

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Aight someone responded to my other post and said mags are nice. Haha i got mine for 40 bux in good condition, so i have a little money to through around. Any advice on upgrades for under 100 bux? Right now i have pretty much a stock mag with a barrel i dont know, but im really considering getting an expansion chamber cuz my mag leaks in the cold. Any place to get a cheap expansion chamber?

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
To have an expansion chamber you will first make sure you have a vertical ASA. A cheap expansion chamber can be a 3.5 oz co2 bottle, also to prevent drawing liquid you can get a anti-siphon put in your Co2 tank.

Theres not much for mags under $100's, though you could get some stuff second hand. Most people upgrade their mags with air or double triggers and barrels. You could easily find some 2nd hand barrels for mags that are under 100bux, possibly 5 or 6.

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Have a look at paintball international or look on ebay and do a search for "automag". Normally there are a few goodies you can pick up cheap there. Another option is to run your automag on a remote.
That helps when you run it CO2. Or like Ciaran says get an anti-syphon tube. I think at the moment Paintball-international are doing automag gift packs which come with various bits of kit like barrels, sight rails tourney locks etc. Check them out.

Manning26

Hey Magblaster, just save up a bit more and get a cheap compressed air system. Automags are excellent guns, but they don't do well with CO2, they're at their peak on compressed air. Back in the 'day, I had my 'Mag on a remote, and an expansion chamber, and she still froze on me. Granted, it was raining ice, but there was nothing I could do for it at the time. Compressed air became mainstream later, and.....okay, I'm about to ramble. Just get compressed air, Bud. You'll be glad you did. If you can't get a deal locally, try my sponsor at www.irishbrigadepaintball.com they'll hook you up.;)