Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

On The Edge Events Charity Event for Christies 8th March

ShazOTE

Mar 13, 2007
On Sunday 8th March we are having a charity game for Christies. (Registered charity no: 1049751)

The entrance cost for rental players is £50 of which £5 will go to Christies. In the entrance is all equipment hire, tea or coffee all day and a massive 1000 paintballs. Entrance for walk-ons includes a box of paint. Food will be available on the day at a small charge.

We are going to run this as the bedlam games with 5 or 6 man teams and open up the hole of the main side, with longer games.
There will also be a raffle and an auction. If anybody has anything they can donate for either of these it would be gratefully accepted. Let me know so I can put the details on our web site www.ontheedgeevents.com. If you can sell any raffle tickets please let me know. More details will be added to the web site as we sort them out.

Please ring to book your place and pay a £10 non-refundable deposit, Balance to be paid in full by the 27th February 2009. Tel: 01706 360671 or 07947347262

Thanks and hope to see you there.
Shaz

ShazOTE

Mar 13, 2007
Hi Guys

Players have started to book in now so remember to give me a call to book your place before it fills up.

For any of you that don't know the location on the site is

Cocksmoss Woods
Cocksmoss Lane
Marton, Cheshire
SK11 9HX

You can print of a map from our web site or I can email you one.

Speak to you soon
Sharon

ShazOTE

Mar 13, 2007
Hi All

We now have quite a lot of goodies for the auction and raffle on Sunday. A full list can be found on our we site. www.ontheedgeevents.com under Special Events.

Have you booked your place yet? we still have a few left.

Give me a call 01706 360671 or 07947347262

Thanks
Sharon