The Home Of European Paintball

One for the brain box!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
Seeing as were all getting a philisophical in this area of the forum i'd like to bring this to the table ladies and gents....

The question that has remained unanswered over thousands of years, dazzled the greatest minds in History...including Bill Oddie!!

Yes, of course im talking about

In a straight fight who's gonna win, the Domesticated Mongolian Yak or the Northwestern Sasquatch!!?

Bear in mind Yak's can see in the dark, have opposable thumbs and have machine guns that fold out from under their coat!!

Meanwhile the Sasquatch has a posse of 15 year old chavs with acne, likes Thai food and is international chess champion 2007!!

I know theres only one way to really decide the winner and thats to get em both outside the local kebab shop and let em duke it out. But unfortunately Bill, our tame Northwestern Sasquatch is hanging out with his homies at his local One Stop.

Im interested to hear your views on this mightily important subject, Over to you.

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
its got to be the yak for me, i mean he's been on form lately an is on a 3 game K.O. streak. Experience is also on his side and well i mean he is the Rocky of the animal word. Although he has been known to be distracted by the serene smell of kebabs so the kebab shop is not his best fighting environment. It will prove to be an intense match.....if it ever happens....now im of again to pick some more mushrooms :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
OK, any new forum takes a bit of time to find its feet and maybe Snowwolf has just burst into this thread looking like Sasquatch .... I'll let you lot ponder that for a second or two before bursting out laughing.....or not, as the case may be.

Anyways, I think I was kinda hoping for some erudite threads whereby we at least nudged the frontiers of human exploration thru science, art (art is for poofs, as are the social sciences) philosophy and life in general.

I think a lot of pseudo-intellectual debates get started when pondering life, origins and religion but even though the other threads in this forum have some of those subjects, the level of debate, as in some other threads in other forums was above what may have been described as 'pseudo'.

And so, apart from Snowwolf, who I'm sure can contribute in many other ways, I think a lot of us can kick on with the heavy stuff but I'm afraid this thread is now closed.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.