Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

!!!!Opinion Time!!!!

darkchat1

May 5, 2002
New Orleans, Louisiana
Visit site
OK guys time for some opinions!!
Have any of u used the e-2 Black Dragun and if so what do u think of it?
Good, Bad, Ok but needs some upgrades, so on…
If u have things u think should be added to the gun try to include the part name and the manufacture.
Thx guys.
:D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Stop hijacking the guy's thread, he's a newbie after some info. Play nice...:D

I've never held a BD in my hands, but from what I've read about it, you get some pretty decent bang for your bucks. It's an electro, so you should be able to attain a nice rate of fire. Try before you buy though, a marker may not always 'feel' right for you, which doesn't say anything about it's quality, but is just a matter of personal preference.
Upgrades worth considering: An electronic hopper, like the VL Revolution. Without one you'll be outshooting your hopper in no time, and that'll result in nothing but smudge coming out of your barrel. A better barrel is also something you might want to consider. Most stock barrels are really just a piece of metal with a hole through it. Also, switching from Co2 to HPA might be a wise move, since it'll increase the marker's performance on all levels.

Hope this helped.

Good luck.

Quayler

Incontinentia Buttocks
Apr 3, 2002
Isle Of Man
Visit site
one of the lads in our platoon at the big game bought a dragun at lunch time cos he was fed up of using site marker and he felt like getting in trouble with the missus.

he didn't have a problem with it all afternoon at the big game and really liked the marker.

He did buy a 12v revvy with Xboard straight away though so may have avoided any teething problems with his rate of fire.

Good luck and try before you buy if you can

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
Originally posted by smartecosse
how much are these anyway? are they cheap enough to be a starter electro for someone??
Planet have em for £180 + Vat/P&P. Not too bad for a starter electro. But i just hate the spyder look.

The trigger pull is very short on it, and is quite crisp. I shot some paint thru the guy that bought it at the big game that qualyer mentioned. Seemed ok, u'll need a new barrel tho.

-Midge