Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
If Gino wishes to make a statement then I'm sure he'll do exactly that but in the meantime, I'd have to be a complete idiot to have made all this up just to have it blow up in my face a day later .... I might be impulsive but I ain't fuhkin stupid ... the word 'stupid' is a descriptive I leave for people who believe barnett's statements ... now they are stoooooooopid !!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Gino is holidaying in Mexico - I've kept in touch with him most of yesterday and today ... the mere notion that either Gino is making it up or I have fabricated anything is utterly preposterous and smacks of abject desperation.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
OK, here goes - I .sent Gino a message about 5 minutes ago explaining that someone had allegedly messaged him and Gino was supposed to have said there's no problem with shoreline ....
This was his response to my Facebook message not two minutes ago:-

Just so's you know, somebody has come on the forum and declared that somebody has been in touch with you personally and you have denied there's any problem with barnett in terms of paying his bills

4:33pm
Expand
Show Images

Gino Postorivo

• 8/27, 4:34pm
    Expand
    Show Images

Gino Postorivo
    Sure

It would seem some dickhead nobody messaged Gino on FB and expected Gino to tell him his business when Gino didn't even know the dick-head ... :/
    I think Gino's response says it all ..

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
That post above is actually quite embarrassing because it indicates some nobody called graham lewis had the audacity to message Gino on his holiday, who by the way, doesn't even know the prihk [my description] and then expected Gino to discuss his business with sl ... it's absolutely crazy !!!
Here's some advice graham lewis, try not to be something you ain't - you're a fuhkin nobody who knows nothing about anything and you've embarrassed yourself by trying to get involved in something that has nothing to do with you whatsoever.
You just served yourself up on a platter when trying to look the big man .... Leave the grown up stuff to grown ups lest you get your nose clipped ... idiot :/

Where does this country grow nut-jobs like this graham lewis, if anyone can tell me and I'll go and napalm the place ... answers on a postcode please ....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Status
Not open for further replies.