Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

p8ntballer.com jersey comp

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Just paid for a few more but haven't picked numbers, Chef could you pick them for me cos I'm far too drunk at this moment:D

Just a quick edit to say, is it only Plat members buying tickets, bunch of tight wad tax dodger's out there!

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Payment sent for 17 and 30.

I haven't cut and paste them as the list at the top doesn't match any of the ones cut and pasted in anyone else posts.

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Great Idea ChEf! And Big thanks again to Laysick for the Jersey donation!!

I haven't cut and paste them as the list at the top doesn't match any of the ones cut and pasted in anyone else posts.
It was a bit of a silly idea to copy the lists, we should just post our numbers and let ChEf continue his excellent job of updating his original list!
Providing we make our numbers clear in a post on here, and on the paypal payment!! ;):D:rolleyes:

That aside.....

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/products.php?product=Help-for-Heroes-Wrist-Band

.....I bought mine earlier today!! :D

What about you guys?! ;)

-Pigeon

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Just paid for a few more but haven't picked numbers, Chef could you pick them for me cos I'm far too drunk at this moment:D

Just a quick edit to say, is it only Plat members buying tickets, bunch of tight wad tax dodger's out there!
Five numbers randomly picked for you sir:):):)
Many thanks for the generous support so far;)

Payment sent for 17 and 30.

Just added yours to the list. Many thanks and good luck:)

-ChEf