Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

P8ntballer.com links to betting website?

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
Have we been hacked or have we sold out?

If you search for p8ntballer on google and click the first link you get taken to a page which in the top left hand corner asks you to "click here" and be taken to an online betting site! I take it this link is in place to make money for p8ntballer.com (and keep this site going) by getting money for each person that links from p8ntballer.com to this betting site? Just seems an odd site to link to! Is this your work Bon?;)

"Subscribe Now!!
Click Here,
Love paintball? Try betting online to get a rush when you get caught on the sidelines."

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
i get it aswell. the home page looks the same but theres a highlighted "betting online" text on the left hand side underneath the magazine picture

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
I have the PKR.com banner and some other randoms on my left hand side of the screen also......all non paintball related. National lottery to name but a few:confused::confused:
I did a full adware and malware scan only a few days ago and also cleaned up my p.c with spybotS&D shortly afterwards.

As already asked....Bon...is this your doing?:eek:

-ChEf

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
and theres a banner on the right hand side of the forums for lotto. thought it was only paintball related adds?

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
I have the PKR.com banner and some other randoms on my left hand side of the screen also......all non paintball related. National lottery to name but a few:confused::confused:
I did a full adware and malware scan only a few days ago and also cleaned up my p.c with spybotS&D shortly afterwards.

As already asked....Bon...is this your doing?:eek:

-ChEf
the "click here" link took me to www.partybets.com. Far be it from me to tell the Mods or Admin staff how to run their site but its just seems a very strange site to want to send our members towards,given the fact that many of them are not even old enough to gamble.