Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

P8ntballer-Forums On Safari For Mac

Stewpot

Guess What I'm Up To....
Jun 10, 2008
Salford University
ok, just wondered if any of the mods or anyone uses a mac and therefore uses safari.

since the server switch, i have no longer been able to access the forums on safari. (using firefox now) but dont want to have to open an entire new browser just to go on here great though it be :D

i have tried clearing my history, clearing my cache etc, but to no avail.
just wondered if anyone has had this problem if so how did they fix it

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
ok, just wondered if any of the mods or anyone uses a mac and therefore uses safari.

since the server switch, i have no longer been able to access the forums on safari. (using firefox now) but dont want to have to open an entire new browser just to go on here great though it be :D

i have tried clearing my history, clearing my cache etc, but to no avail.
just wondered if anyone has had this problem if so how did they fix it

well i just tried it i got a mac too and it works fine so i dnt know what going wrong with your computer

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
............... but dont want to have to open an entire new browser just to go on here great though it be :D

Awwwww come on Stew, you know we are worth the almost Herculean effort of swapping browsers ....but I will ask my IT guys tomorrow to get you an answer unless any IT experts on here can dive in beforehand.

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
heres a few questions that could help your cause-

what version is your safari (go into the dockand click on safari then click on the safari thing on the top menu then click about safari)mine is 3.1.2

how much memory do you have left on the macintosh hd?

Stewpot

Guess What I'm Up To....
Jun 10, 2008
Salford University
safari version 3.2.1
and i have 200GB+ free space on my HDD With 4GB Ram (about 3Gb Free)

simply wont load up the forums keeps loading to the "will be back soon" page

any help would be appreciated

EDIT:
Wont work on my mac pro either
safari version 3.2.1
and i have 3TB+ free space on my HDD
16GB Ram (LOTS Free!!!!)
(Don't ask about specs) :p

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
i got no idea then sorry i know a fair bit about computers but i have no idea whats wrong have you tried clicking the reset safari and click on the reset cookies or something because otherwise i am clueless:confused:

Stewpot

Guess What I'm Up To....
Jun 10, 2008
Salford University
i got no idea then sorry i know a fair bit about computers but i have no idea whats wrong have you tried clicking the reset safari and click on the reset cookies or something because otherwise i am clueless:confused:
tried that, did work for a bit but now wont work at all.
i have tried resetting safari reinstalling it, clearing cache and cookies out etc.
it also wont work on Firefox now either and i have tried clearing cache and cookies out on that as well. (at a mates house for this.)
i keep getting the "will be back soon page" and am clueless on why.

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
My i mac was doing this when the site came back online, it was 3 days after the site was back online before my safari stopped displaying the "sorry p8ntballers, back online soon" message.
I didn't do anything apart from keep trying to open the forum and all of a sudden it started working.

The only thing i can think of is that i deleted it from my bookmarks folder then searched for and opened the site again.