Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball cover girl WINNERS

Mazz005

BOOOOMMM Headshoot
Oct 19, 2004
Visit site
Well tbh Charlotte won fair and square, for all of you who think 3rd place should have come 1st (I saw the other photos the judges got it spot on).
Yes I might be bias as did take the photos of charlotte,but I will state this ,and quote me if you like, the photos were not taken in a photographic studio under perfect lighting conditions , not with a £3000 camera, these were taken with her families compact Digital camera in a warehouse with no additional lighting, then taken straight off the camera and sent. No photoshopping (Unlike alot of the phots sent in). Look for yourselves Charlotte doesn't need a £3000 camera ,photoshop and a studio!!!!! so anyone with a problem, Slag me off I took the photos, also I would love to see your wifes/girlfriends winning it next year but tbh I dont think so because you probally got boyfriends instead, But by all means post a pic of your g/f up or wife and let us all say what we think of them. (Watch now all the little sad losers searching the internet of pictures of girls they wish they had a chance with...lol). so well done to Charlotte, Shelley and Holly!!! RIGHT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ INTO THIS! ALL IT MEANS IS
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY OR CONSTRUCTIVE, DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND SAY NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!