Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball fashion

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Do you find yourself wearing your jersey, pants, etc. out and around for casual wear a lot? I started wearing my jersey around places as sort of a fashion statement mainly because participants in other sports do the same to convey that they're proud of what and with whom they play. I occasionally (though not as often as I'd like) get asked about it. Is there any best way of going about this, and do any of you do the same?

Lol

I have my babe accademy T shirts v neck tight logo across well I leave it to your imagination needless to say every one looks and asks and I explain. All this and it has silver sparkles.

If you can get them to give them away get them made your self;)

Tee hee

I do wea r my playing tops but as thaey are huge and double as a dress. No I have shorter dresses (just) and are completely shape less ( spring time to frighten people I go in in the middle) They cause less coment so less chance to educate:(

Diggie

Great Balls of Styrofoam
There has yet to appear a jersey which looks equally mean on field as well as in the streets. Sorry, but jerseys just don't look good if you ain't playing.

Word has it that Buddha 3 looks the mutt's nuts in his JT cargo pants, but I must admit those are some fly pants.

OhhhNooo

Emperor Of Evil
I saw some kid with a 32 degrees jersey in school today. Ur right u just gotta be on the field to get the power of the jersey. Only once did i wear my jersey to school. It was laundry day and thank god it was Halloween so i had an excuse. I actually remember I think it was last year some kid actually wore the PB shoes "diggers" to school in Gym class. Playing basketball

NUTS

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
I've got a plain black t-shirt with a silver JT-logo on the top left side, quite un-"in-your-face", with a BIG silver JT logo on the back. Some people have asked what it is, I've been only too happy to explain (admittedly, I keep it quite short now...).

But other than that, I don't feel any shame in wearing my old JT Sub 700 jersey. Draws attention. I like attention. Isn't that why we're part of this scene???......

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Jerseys - No way I'm not a bill board for anybody.

T-shirts - Yes because I only really own paintball related t-shirts.

I wear Rase Skid Knees to work most days, mainly because at some point I have to go down the the warehouse and sort out piles of dust:( They do look cool thought:cool: