Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Grenade launchers?

Hey guys i need a bit of guidance.

im in the middle of a little project and i was wondering if any one had infomation on paintball grenade launchers? the kinda questions i have are:

• Do most big games allow them (and to that point to any walk on days allow them?)
  • where can i get one from?
  • dose any one achually have one? if so are they worth it??

thanks guys!

chris

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
  • Do most big games allow them (and to that point to any walk on days allow them?)
I use to have one,it looked cool but to be honest i wouldn't bother unless you bought a Scepter launcher(if you can find one)These fired a paintball grenade(a balloon filled with paint) in a cardboard sabot.http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/3172/
The other type of grenade only hold 4 .68cal paintballs.

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
you recon one of theres would take a sabot?
I was working on something like this using an airsoft grenade as the 'power source' but never got round to it.
I use to have a guide where it showed you how to make the sabot using those plastic drinking cups(dixie cups as the yanks say!) but can't find the link :rolleyes:

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
I've had both.The Q-loader was brilliant if your into 'tinkering'.The Q needs setting up just right for it to perform as it should.

What type of project are you working on?

What type of project are you working on?
(you shouldnt have asked this question......) Have you ever seen aliens? In the film you will see the M41A (look in google). A long time ago i found out i can get a shround to cover my tippmann 98 to make it look like the M41A, it ended up being a vacum-formed shroud and didnt look that impressive (have a look for cushman custom creations) so i hunted around for somthing else and found nouthing, so now im making my own!

im making the main part of the shroud out of plastic but i wanted the proper shape for the M41A.....which included the under barrel shot-gun/grenade launcher thing. first i though bout putting a small pump under there, but it wouldnt be that much use so then i started looking at q-loaders/grenade launchers. a q-loader would be awsum becasue it would give the right shape, and would also get rid of my hopper from the top of the marker. the grenade launcher would be awsum because.....well.......ITS A GRENADE LAUCNHER!!!!!! but ive heard bad things bout the RAP4 stuff, and i prefer the idea of launching a sodding great ballon of paint down the feild....

so theres my plan and why im looking for a q-loader/grenade launcher! if you got any other ideas please post em up!!!

....told you that you shouldnt have asked.....